Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Developing Solutions While Remote

Working remote changes things. It makes it harder for me to drop into someone's cube to talk my latest puzzle out with them. Often, it is the process of articulating the puzzle that helps me find the solution.
Talking Through a
Sound Reinforcement Issue

How can I do this now? Use more communication tools with colleagues!  There are many tools out there that run on multiple platforms that will allow you do communicate with friends.

Check out my post "Staying Connected in a Time of Social Distancing" for some tools I have used lately.

So...
How do you best solve problems?

How are you problems solving when remote?

Leave a comment and let others know.

#solvingproblems #staysafe
#getmodern #worksafe #remoteworking #remoteworktips #remoteworklife #problemsolving #thinkingdifferently #thinkingoutsidethebox #thewaywethink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because a few bad actors post bogus, provocative, offending, advertisements, and other inappropriate comments, All Comments are Moderated. We will try to get to your comments as quickly as possible.